Education is GAR Foundation’s highest funding priority. GAR Foundation funds high-quality, evidence-based programs which support children, families and professionals across the Cradle-to-Career educational continuum.
EDUCATION GRANT PRIORITIES:
- Ready to Learn: Support programs that engage families and providers to support positive outcomes in preparing children to be ready to learn.
- Assure Third Grade Literacy Proficiency: Support programs or initiatives that put learners on track for reading proficiency by the end of the third grade.
- Assure Eighth Grade Math Proficiency: Support programs utilizing interdisciplinary, project-based learning that promote math proficiency by the end of the eighth grade.
- Support College and Career-Ready High School Graduation: Support programs that increase the percentage of students completing high school. Increase the number of students who continue on to post-secondary education.
- Improve Retention and Completion of Post-Secondary Education: Support efforts that help students to succeed in post-secondary educational programs.
RECENTLY AWARDED EDUCATION GRANTS:
See all Recently Awarded Grants.
LOOKING TO APPLY FOR AN EDUCATION GRANT?
Start here: Eligibility